$100 Pro-Life Essay Scholarship Contest
ATTENTION! Lawrence County, 2022 High School Seniors
The Lawrence County Chapter, Tennessee Right to Life is announcing their Annual Pro-Life Essay Scholarship contest to Lawrence County, 2022 High School Seniors. $100 will be awarded to one winner in each of the local High Schools (Lawrenceburg, Loretto, and Summertown). Also, one Lawrence County, Homeschool student award will be made.
• The contest is open to Lawrence County 12th grade students and must address one of the following Pro-Life issues: Abortion, Infanticide, Assisted Suicide, Euthanasia, or Stem Cell Research.
• Entries must be received by_April 18th.
• Entries must be between 750 and 1,000 words in a Microsoft Word format using 12 point font and be double spaced with numbered pages.
• Entries must include a cover letter that includes: full name, full address, phone number, grade level, school or homeschool attended and word count.
• By submitting an entry the contestant and parent agree that the creative writing is original, but not copyrighted and cite any sources used, and to allow Lawrence County Chapter, Tennessee Right to Life to reprint the winning essay.
•Lawrence County Chapter, Tennessee Right to Life will select a winner based on originality, content, and good grammatical form.
For information: Call 931-279-1704
Send entries to: Lawrence County TN Right to Life,
Congratulations to Maggie Thompson who was the winner of the 2021 Lawrence County Pro-Life Essay Scholarship Contest. Maggie was awarded $100 for her excellent essay on abortion.
~ ~ ~
For more info CONTACT US